Saturday, April 25, 2009

Made a little progress

First and foremost I want to thank all of you for your encouragement and advice on my last post. You all mean so much to me and I appreciate all your efforts to help. And for those of you that did not comment but send emails instead, you know who you are, thank you very much. We went out to diner this evening and then rented a few movies and had a quite night at home by ourselves, it was nice. We watched "Body of Lies"...great movie. Watch it if you can and then we watched "Fireproof". I would recommend Fireproof to any of you that are married or in a relationship. Just watch it, all of it. It's not really my kind of movie but I committed myself to watching it whatever it was and not laugh or make fun of it. I really enjoyed it and came away with a different outlook on the situation. Get it....watch it.....you'll be touched by it I promise. Funny thing is that this movie was recommended in a comment and by Mrs. Bullseye's mother today too. Guess some folks can see the writing on the wall here at Camp Bullseye. LOL Anyway, today was not as bad as others have been and I have hope. Thanks again to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.



This is Bullseye...OUT !!!

7 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

HOT DAMN!!

I'll watch the movie, Bulls-- in Reno, on the 4th of July..

EXCELLENT NEWS, Brother; Excellent!!!!

God Be With You. Always.

C.

Humble wife said...

yay! I am going to keep praying for you. I am so happy that you saw the movie Fireproof, as it most certainly gives you a new perspective.

Take Care
Jennifer

HermitJim said...

Good news from the homefront, my brother! A peaceful heart brings clairity to the troubled mind.

Hope all continues to bode well for you!

ErinAndBrad said...

Wonderful Bull! I am so pleased!

Felinae said...

Hey Bullseye,

I am happy to hear that you and Mrs. Bullseye have taken a progressive step forward. :) Sometimes it isn't easy and it can take a long time to get to where you want and need to be.

I will continue to keep you all in my prayers and I might just check out that movie just because of all the positive feedback I've seen on here.

Have a great weekend!

Smiles~Felinae~

wvsanta said...

Glad to hear it and hope and pray all will work out for ya'll. Our prayers will be with you both
God Bless
Santa

Bullseye said...

Thank you all some much for your concern and for your prayers. I am trying my best and I think she is trying now as well. I will keep you updated on this and I hope I will have only good news for us all. You guys and gals are the best and I thank you for your friendship.