Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jack Bauer's Back and Better Than Ever



The wait is almost over. Today FOX announced the premiere dates for the upcoming seventh season of "24," which will air a special two-night, four-hour event on Sunday January 11th and Monday January 12th (8-10pm ET).

Jack Bauer and Chloe are back (of course), but one of the big shockers is the return of presumed dead CTU agent Tony Almeida. The series will celebrate its 150th episode during the fourth hour of the epic, four-hour premiere.
I have been waiting for this for a long time now. This is probably my favorite show on TV. I can hardly wait to watch Jack Bauer kick some bad guy ass. I will have my dvd recorder set so I can record all the shows. A season of these shows cost some big bucks in my opinion.

No comments: