Friday, June 26, 2009

Prepper Meet Up Tomorrow

There will be Prepper Meet Up tomorrow in Lexington Kentucky. This meet up is for any and all preppers.

Here's a few details. Try to let us know if you are coming so we can kinda have an idea of how many will be there.

I have been so busy I can't find time to blog or anything else but I am working like the devil to try to get everything caught up so I can be at the meet up. Everything is working against me too to try to keep me away. Gonna bust my hump today to get things done so I can be there. Hope to see you there.

Don't forget to let Matt know if you're coming.


What? Kentucky Preppers Network Meet-Up
Who? Any and All are invited to attend
Where? The Inn on Broadway in Lexington, KY
When? June 27, 2009 1:00pm - 4:00pm EST

RSVP @ kentuckypreppersnetwork@gmail.com

Talk to you all soon I hope. Things should start to settle down some here in the next few days.

This is Bullseye...OUT !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait Bullseye. I hope we have a good turnout!

matthiasj
Kentucky Preppers Network

HermitJim said...

Have a good meeting, my friend!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hope that went well, Bullseye...
DAMN SURE would liked to have been there.