Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some Good Reading for Preppers

I have been reading some fictional stories on Survival Files and man they are great. Some stuff to really make you think. I encourage all preppers/survivalists to take a look. There are a bunch of stories by Jerry D. Young. I am reading my way through them all. They're that good. Click here to start some damn good reading. Nothing better on a cold snowy winters night than a good story of survival and preparedness. Don't miss out on these.

5 comments:

Rhino said...

I have been reading jerry's stories for quite some time now @ the Frugal forums. Man that guy can write a story huh. He should be making some big $$, he's got talent

Bullseye said...

Rhino, they are some of the best I have seen. And you are right, should be making some $$. As good as any I've read. Thanks for stopping by.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

I think these are the stories that Uncle has been touting of late...

Bullseye said...

Cygnus, man these are great. I am reading them all. 1 or 2 each nite. Give 'em a read, you'll like them man.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Been hearing about these stories from the Hermit... just bookmarked the page and will be checking out the stories an time allots...

thanks for the link!