Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blowgun Hunting

Been reading some more about the usefulness of blowguns and found some sites and pics I though you may enjoy. I love this picture, this guy is pretty serious. This guy killed a rabbit with his blowgun. Cheap and easy to use, now that's the kind of weapon we need to be thinking about. Not to mention how quite they are.

Here's a a few sites you might want to take a look at. This one and this one. Check them out and let me know what you think. Is a blowgun in your future, bought or made yourself??


This is Bullseye....OUT!!!


3 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Great follow-up post. I'm goonna explore the first link in more detail (read; spend more time there). The second one seems to have really good info too-- and a lot of fedback- important to clear up any possible questions.

And lead one to hours more surfing! ha!!!

GOOD STUFF, Bullseye...

TEAM HALL said...

Finally, the Sasquatch mystery is solved!
Seriously, I think they're waaay cool. I'm sure I'll have to get a "pygmy blowdart" licence first up here in Canada! Permits for everything...it's ridiculous!
Good links Bullseye...now how do I get my hands on some poisonous frogs?!

Bullseye said...

Cygnus, thanks man. Get your Surf on brother. lol

Team Hall, Guess that guy does kinda have that Big Foot look about him. I love it, he made it himself too. Pygmy Blow Dart Licence- Too funny. Got any poison frogs up at the cabin?? hehe!!