Monday, December 1, 2008

New Toy !!

Got a new toy for Home Defense. I present to you the Hi-Point Arms 995 . I bought a Hi-Point Arms 9mm handgun over the summer and I am very pleased with it. The 995 is a 9mm carbine and I love it because I can use the same ammo as my handgun. Pretty nice not to have to buy additional ammo of a different caliber. And the best part is that it's only 31.5 inches long and weighs only 7lbs.. A nice little carbine that can fit just about anywhere. Both of these firearms where purchased slightly used from the flea market, cash and carry NO paper trail.



This is a pic of the 9mm I purchased this summer. These are inexpensive defense guns that perform well for me. Check 'em out, you may like what you see.



Just wanted to share my new toy with my readers and let them know that you don't have to spend a bundle on Home Defense.
This is Bullseye......Out !!!

8 comments:

Ryan said...

Can't beat a good deal on a paperless gun! My co author had one of those and he liked it a lot. Good little home defense gun to get a bit more out of the 9mm round.

Bullseye said...

Thanks, I like the idea of a paperless gun. I really like the gun too, shoots great and easy to carry. Thanks for stopping by.

Ken said...

...do the 'mags' interchange ?...i've seen the carbine shootin' at the 'range',seems like a dam fine shooter...let us know ...

Bullseye said...

Ken, yes they do interchange, just makes it all the sweeter.

Anonymous said...

Nice... less ammo to carry if you have to GOOD on foot, too. I considered a .357 carbine as a companion to my S&W, if I ever see one used it might be a done deal now. Take care.

Bullseye said...

That was what I liked most about this gun, same ammo. It you can find a used one these days it's gonna cost a bunch.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, I'm just learning of it. First, thanks for linking to the blog I do appreciate it very much. And secondly nice purchase!

Will bookmark!

Bullseye said...

Greenville Road, glad to add ya to the list, thanks for stopping by and glad you like the 995. Come back soon, I got a lot of crazy ideas.