Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anybody wanna be a Hobo ??

Well here it is in all it's glory. Yes you can learn how to be Hobo right here on the internet. You just gotta love it, and just in time for Christmas. You could print this out and give it to your least favorite brother in law, just to give him a little hint. wink, wink. Anyhow I found some of this information to be VERY interesting. Give it a read, you'll enjoy it I'm sure. Man, ya just got to love that internet.
Had I found this information at an earlier age, I may be living the good life now.
This is Bullseye....Out !!!

2 comments:

Ken said...

...couple good ones in there Bullseye,i like the idea of printing it,and handing out 'directions'...
reads more 'transient' then 'hobo' tho...

Bullseye said...

Ken, thanks, I just thought is was pretty funny that you can find instructions on how to be a Hobo. hehe!! Still some pretty good info on there.