Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've been off the radar

Been off the radar the last 2 days, or off the computer anyway. We have had great weather both yesterday and today and had a lot of work to do. Done too much yesterday and have been paying for it today. I have 18 inches of metal in my back and neck and when I do too much there's hell to pay. Pinched nerves and muscle spasms are a pain the in the ass and all to common for this old boy.

I did manage to get a few preps today anyway. Bought 4 cases of qt mason canning jars at Big Lots ($7.50 each) two cases of pints and 1 case of 1/2 pints ($6.75 each) These along with what I already have should be enough to get me through. But, then again, I never seem to have enough canning jars when harvest time comes. Oh yea, I picked up a hip holster for my compact 9mm this week too.

Just got off the phone with one of my cousins from NE and he has really got into prepping since the obammy boys have took office. He has purchased 3 handguns since the day after the election. He has been getting other preps in order too but has really been getting himself armed. 2 or 3 years ago I felt like he tired of hearing me telling him that he best get started prepping and now that is what our conversations are mostly about. I'm glad to have finally got though to him. He has even taken a concealed carry class and got his permit. He told me he has a friend that wants to upgrade is 9mm Glock to a 40 cal. and he is going to buy the 9mm Glock when the guy gets ready.

People are waking up all over the country it seems as obammy cuts us a little deeper each and everyday. I feel like the revolution is at hand and expect any morning to wake to the news. It's exciting times for those of us that have seen it coming. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting a War with our gov. at all in any way but they started it, not me. As more and more Americans are displaced and the comfort is gone from their lives more and more join the ranks of the movement. A man forced to live in a tent with his wife and kids after loosing his job, home, cars and dignity will be more than happy to take back this country and try to restore our freedom and happiness. Don't believe me, just ask someone in this position and see what their feelings are about the direction this gov has taken us. The time is near....I can feel it in the air......

Don't forget you Survival Seed Vault and your Survival Gear.

This is Bullseye...OUT !!!

4 comments:

Catman said...

Hey,

Hope you feel better. None of us want to see violence, but those in power seem bent on creating it.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

healing Energy to you, Bulls...

A lot of talk at my jobsite recently about the Coming... Yes, I try to wedge awareness in where I can-- but the folks feel SOMETHING even before being offered a framework to bind that feel to...

It IS coming, man. Glad you got family to SEE.

Love, Brother, and take care...

C.

Bullseye said...

Catman, thanks brother, feeling some better today. It seems you are right about those in power. Almost feels like they are just dareing us to try something. They had better be careful what they wish for.

Cygnus, thanks for the healing power my brother, I think it reached me for I am feeling better today. Good to now the people you work with are starting to see the light. Keep it shinning man. Thanks and love to you my brother.

www.GreenvilleRoad.info said...

Yes, you are correct people are waking up. The message is consistent and we don't offer nothing but hardship, but in return we gain back basic freedom we took advantage of and lost long ago. As long as we are willing to not shutup and become dependent upon others for the basic necessities this message will continue to make an impact.

We have had some good weather to but this spring is one of the wettest I can recall in a long time. It's good to get out early in the season and find something to do.

Keep up the great work!