Here are the things that I have going for me now.
1. And most important, I own the land free and clear.
2. A good structure- 12 x 24 metal building with 2 inch foam board insulation between the sheets of metal. Top and sides are metal and insulated. 3/4 inch plywood floor. It is portable, it was delivered to the site on a large flat bed truck and could be moved again if necessary.
4. Gutter system- where I could catch rain water for drinking and will do so in the very near future.
5. A make shift greenhouse attached to the south wall. Needs repair. I have found some glass panels that I intend to use for this purpose.
6. I have an adult potty chair in storage that can be used for......well you know. My thoughts are to use a 5 gal. bucket underneath and then have another 5 gal. bucket with sawdust to cover your poop up. When the poop bucket is full, empty and fill it with sawdust and start the whole process over again.
7. The desire to free myself from this monster of a house that we live in. It's paid for but it's just too damn big for me.
I will be posting on the progress when things get done or I have ideas for improvements. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome.
Until next time
This is Bullseye....Out!!!