Monday, January 19, 2009

American Preppers Network

***** Attention all Preppers *****

The American Preppers Network has been formed. Preppers Networks from all states are listed and they are looking for contributors from many states. Be sure to follow the link and find out what you can do TODAY to be a part of the Prepper Network in your state. I contribute to the Kentucky Preppers Network and it warms me all over to see Prepper Networks forming all across the land. This is your chance to be part of the problem, or, part of the solution. Networks in all states need and want your help.
This is Bullseye....OUT !!!

3 comments:

Catman said...

Thanks for the heads up. I threw my hat into the ring for Califonia

Bullseye said...

Good for you Catman. We need more like ya man. Get involved or get out of the way. lol I love saying that. hehe!!

Mayberry said...

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about that with the whole Jeep fiasco......